Terms and Conditions of Bookings
1. RENTAL FEE AND DEPOSIT
- The requirement for booking is minimum of two (2) nights.
- All payment can be made in Singapore currency by NETS or credit card.
- For any 'No Show' on check-in date, full bungalow rental fees will be charged to member's monthly statement of account. Non- members will not receive refund of rental fees which have been pre-paid.
- The resort reserves the right to vary the rental and deposit rates at any time it deems fit.
2. AMENDMENT OF BOOKING
- Amendment of bookings can be made provided adequate notice is given.
Minimum notice period to be given are as follows:
- at least fourteen (14) days of notice before arrival date (For peak/super-peak periods)
- at least seven (7) days notice before arrival date ( for off-peak period)
- 10% administrative charge based on the previous booking rate applies for any amendment.
- If advise of amendment is not received within the specified time as stated in Clause 3(a), the amendment shall be treated as last minute cancellation, and shall be subjected to conditions stated under ‘Cancellations’.
- Applicants may amend their booking at the Resort Bungalow Reception or through telephone between 9 am and 7 pm daily.
- Booking is non-transferable.
- Applicants may cancel their bookings at the Resort Bungalow Reception between 9 am and 7 pm daily or through telephone.
- Cancellations are subject to the following charges and conditions:
|Cancellation Charges||50% of Bungalow Rental Fees||20% of Bungalow Rental Fees|
PEAK / SUPER-PEAK/SUPER HOLIDAY PERIOD
|Notice given 14 days or less prior to arrival date.||Notice given more than 14 days prior to arrival date.|
|OFF-PEAK PERIOD||Notice given 7 days or less prior to arrival date.||Notice given more than 7 days prior to arrival date.|
4. The Resort reserves the rights not to accept any application and to cancel any booking it deems unfit, and shall not be liable for any damages therefrom.