Transfer / Maintenance of Handicap

Transfer of Handicap 

Transfer of Handicaps are allowed for handicaps issued by any golf club which is affiliated to the National Golf Association of the country.

For members whose handicaps are maintained with CHS, please log in to CHS and submit a request for the transfer.

For members whose handicaps are maintained in other countries, you would need to submit the following to NSRCC's Golf Office:

  • 3 x 18 holes scores
  • Transfer letter from your current home club, signed by the Captain / Club Manager

Click here to check your handicap.





Maintenance of Handicap 

Members who had earlier appointed NSRCC as their Home Club will have their handicap recorded in the Handicap Register maintained by the Club. The handicaps will be updated monthly based on the scoracards received.  


Handicap maintenance is available to NSRCC members only. 

Click here to check your handicap.